WAYFARER TRAVELLING is a professionally operated Destination Management Company based in Kolkata. We have our strong presence not only in Kolkata but also inDarjeeling, Gangtok, Dooars, Guwahati, Delhi & Ahmedabad. We are inviting guests with a wide array of Tour Program to enjoy the charming Eastern Himalaya, coolest hill Stations, mesmerizing flora,ever green forests and wildlife, vast sea beaches etc..
We have attractive packages to suit every purse, without compromising on the quality of services so as to protect the set standards of EASTERN HIMALAYA Tourism along with tourism in other regions of India.
WAYFARER TRAVELLING isa local tour operator for the North East region. We provide package tours. We also arrange all sorts of group tours, MICE,college and school excursions. Our packages are not only customised to the need of every traveller we cater to, its also bench marked with the best in class services that we provide. Our endeavor is to make pleasant memories for our guests so that they become the true patron for our company.
We have been in this business for about 8 years now and have an ever growing clientelecomprising the top level travel agencies of India and abroad. We have our offices in Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Delhi & Bhutan.
We provide rock bottom rates with an un-parallel services in and around North East India covering, Darjeeling, Sikkim, Dooars, Sunderban alongwith Nepal, Bhutan, North Eastern states, Andaman, Odisha and Holy Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. We also have excellent ALL INDIA packages other than North East. We mainly provide services for Adventure Tour,Bird Watching, Cultural Tour, Heritage Tour, Photographic Tour, MICE, Camping, Wildlife Safaris and Off beat Destinations
We have our own properties in Darjeeling, Gangtok, North Sikkim & Dooars. We also provide all types of Hotels and Transport services pan India basis.
OUR UNIQUENESS: —
- Personalized care for the Guests in their Holidays like a friend for them so that they can get guidance and support. Guest can contact round the clock for getting assistance.
- As a well managed company by seasoned tourism professionals, the quality of services will be the best.
- We have tie ups with all major hotels and resorts in Eastern and North Eastern India and also have a fleet of well experienced drivers, neat & clean cabs to guarantee a secure and pleasant stay & journey of our guests.
- Daily feedback mechanism thru phone interaction during the tour program with guests for hassle free travel experience.
- A proper route plan in the entire tour program to ensure that the guests dont round up in the same places.
OUR SERVICES: —
- Personalized Tour Packages especially for West Bengal, Sikkim, Nepal, Bhutan, Dooars, Northeast India, Andaman, Odisha.
- Transportation Facilities. (All types of Vehicles)
- Hotel Bookings (1 Star to 5 Star).
- Adventure Tourism, Tea Tourism, Photographic Tour, Wildlife Tour.
- Offbeat destinations and Home stays.
- Corporate and Student Camping and Training.
- Educational Tour and Excursions.
- M.I.C.E Tours for Corporate.
- Tourism Informatory Services.
WAYFARER TRAVELLING makes every effort to see that no disturbance is made to the Eco System where we operate our tours. We are committed to the Nature and Local Habitat where ever we travel.
Limit Deforestation:We will make no open fires and discourage others from doing so, Where water is heated by scarce firewood, we will not use it or use as little of it as possible. Wherever possible, we will choose camping accommodation that uses natural Gas or Kerosene.
Plant Saplings:We will take saplings and encourage our tourists to help plant them near our campsites or on the trails.
Non-Bio Degradable Garbage :We will leave campsites clean and take back all non-biodegradable litter to the road head/towns for proper disposal. We will only bury biodegradable food waste.
Keep Local Water Clean :Toilet facilities will be pitched at least 30 meters away from the water source and all waste will be covered properly. We will not allow detergents to be used in streams and springs.
Plants Left in Their Natural Environment :We will not take away cuttings, seeds and roots that are illegal in many parts of the Himalayas.
Respect Local Cultures :We will promote the appreciation and preservation of religious places, local villages and their cultures.
Alternative Source of Energy for Fuel :Where possible, we will convert to solar power such as solar lanterns, solar cookers etc.
Stationery & Other Publicity Material on Recycled Paper :We will introduce / increase the use of recycled / handmade paper for our stationery and other publicity items such as brochures etc.
COMMITMENT TO PRESERVE THE ENVIRONMENT:–
The pristine beauty of mountains draws everybodys attention but nobody ever bothers about the non-biodegradable garbage which is often left behind by the tourist and which subsequently affects the beauty of our mountains.
To help clean our mountains, WAYFARER TRAVELLINGinitiated a Plastic removal program in 2011 to collect the leftovers from tourists at Rishyap. The collected non-biodegradable garbagewas sent for recycling.
Further, WAYFARER TRAVELLINGjoined hands with other Corporate organisations to organised Health Camps in remote villages of Eastern India.
WAYFARER TRAVELLINGalso organised workshops & field trip for children of Schoolsin Kolkatato teach them about Ecology and Eco-Tourism.
It was a small effort to clean our hills and make people aware about the importance of conserving Ecology. WAYFARER TRAVELLINGstrongly promotes Eco-Tourism and encourage tourist to practice Eco-Friendly tourism.