Nagaland is a cultural combination of diverse multi-cultural tribes that inhabit the State. Each community celebrates its own festivals throughout the year that makes Nagaland by default, a land of festivals. Since Twelve years, this unique festival has honored with a tag line of NAGALAND HORNBILL FESTIVAL: FESTIVAL OF FESTIVALS, to project through collective celebration the colour and vibrant elements of all the tribal festivities and give a glimpse of Naga life to titillate cultural sensibilities. What has emerged from a local heritage event, to a national and international festival has now become a must visit and notable attraction in the travel itinerary of both domestic and international travelers.
The annual Hornbill Festival will be held for ten days, 1st 10th December. It draws all the tribes and sub-tribes of Nagaland to the foothills below the lofty spurs of towering Mount Japf wherin lies Naga Heritage Village, Kisama the venue of hte Festival. It plays host to a weeklong medly of cultural performances, indigenous games, craft bazaar, music events, fashion, cycling, motor sporting, events, a kids carnival, floral galleria, food courts, film festival and a series of competitions in various activities.
Hornbill Festival - 5N/6D
05 Nights & 06 Days: —Dimapur Railway Station/ Dimapur Airport Kohima/ Kisama Dimapur Railway Station/ Dimapur Airport.
Day 01: Dimapur Railway Station/ Dimapur Airport Kohima / Kisama
Day 02: Kohima / Kisama Hornbill festival at Kingwema Village Kohima / Kisama
Day 03: Kohima / Kisama Hornbill festival at Jakhama Village Kohima Carnival Kohima
Day 04: Kohima / Kisama Hornbill festival at Phesama Village Kohima Carnival Kohima
Day 05: Kohima Khonoma Kohima
Day 06: Kohima Dimapur Railway Station/ Dimapur Airport
Night Stay Plan– Kohima/Kisama (5N).
Places Covered– Kohima, Kishama, Khonoma and other villages, attend the Hornbill festival and More.
Special Attractions– Photography of the festival.
*For Package Price please send enquiry or contact us.
- Accommodation in Conveniently located & Hygienic hotels & Home stays.
- All transfer and Sightseeing (Std to Luxury category fleet)
- Meal plan as per guest’s choice
- All applicable taxes except services tax (If any)
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
- Air fare / Train fare (If not included)
- Permit charges (We will help you to get permit)
- Any portage at airport/hotel, tips, insurance, liquor, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mall functions, political disturbance and any natural calamities etc.